Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why I don't like going to cosplay events.

WHAT WHY
RY WHY YOU NO LIKE GO TO COSPLAY EVENTS?!

1) Crowds.
3pm at 2012 Cosfest.
It's 3pm. This is the crowd. I wouldn't mind if SOMEHOW, they managed to rent at Expo(almost fat chance, really... xD)

The Anime/Manga/Cosplay/Gamers Community in Singapore's getting larger, so that small place at Downtown East is really not going to cut it.
This isn't a problem exclusive to just Cosfest anymore. It's a problem with AnimeFestAsia(AFA), Cosfest, hell, even EOY, imo.

Urgh, really dislike the crowds.

2)FUCKING. VOCALOIDS. EVERYFUCKINGWHERE.
BECAUSE FUCK VOCALOIDS.
BEFORE I GET FLAMED.

I am frankly neutral about Vocaloids. I admittedly like few songs of Vocaloids like Miku, Len.etc.

What I cannot stand about them, is the rabid fanbase. It's nearly as bad as K-Pop Fans(OH YEAHHH I WENT THERE!) and their retarded artistes.
I mean. FUCK.

IS IT VOCALOID-FEST?! NO. IT'S COSFEST.
So, stop cosfucking your fucking vocaloids and cosplay something better. ARGH.

3)Not enough Super Sentai Cosplay.

ZyuRed and Dragon Ranger!
If anything, I'm a toku freak, and I'm frankly quite sad that I see so few GOOD SENTAI COSPLAY.
I mean, I can see why it's difficult to cos, but damnnnnn<3

Just a short rant!

-Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment